As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
- Sprinklr’s Legal Department is looking for a Legal Counsel, EMEA, based in Europe, to support our operations in the EMEA region. This role will report directly to the Director, Legal (EMEA). You will work closely with Sprinklr’s global Legal Team.
- You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts with some of the world’s largest and most respected brands. This includes (but is not limited to) NDAs, SaaS Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements and Partner Agreements.
- You will advise the Sprinklr business on data protection/privacy and related matters.
- You will interpret contractual terms and conditions and advise sales executives and management regarding contractual obligations.
- You will develop, implement and maintain standard templates, forms and processes.
- You will provide training to the sales and services teams that you support and across the wider Sprinklr business as required.
- You will advise different teams across the company on mitigating legal risks in the commercial context and will work closely with cross functional teams across the business.
- You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis and provide compliance and M&A due diligence support as needed.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are likely to have at least four (4) years’ experience as a corporate attorney providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a software/technology/start-up environment with an international company, or at a law firm providing such services to clients in that environment
- SaaS experience is a requirement
- You have a current and active license to practice law in the relevant jurisdiction(s)
- You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations and contracting. Prior use of a contract lifecycle management software is a plus
- You have an in-depth understanding of contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements
- You have first class knowledge of and experience working with global data privacy laws. An external certification in this area will be deemed a plus
- You have excellent organizational skills and are a strong written and verbal communicator, with great attention to detail, common sense and a sense of humor
- You have a record of building strong working relationships with business stakeholders and work colleagues
- You are outcomes-oriented, creative, and collaborative, able to think outside the box to arrive at business solutions
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and able to maintain equanimity and perspective under pressure
- You are prepared to roll your sleeves up and be prepared to contribute wherever you can.
- You understand that being a great colleague and a decent, trustworthy human being are integral to your individual and team success, and absolute requirements for members of the Sprinklr Legal Team
- You have the ability to learn quickly, work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous and complex environment, manage a significant workload, and make sound decisions
- Fluency in another European language would be a significant advantage
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.