As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do - Associate Director (Customer Success)
You shall own and lead a team of success mangers and drive product retention, consumption, adoption and engagement for a set of customer accounts. You shall act as the leader to guide the success manager and drive customer experience. As the business leader, you will be the catalyst and team coach to enable customers to realize value from the platform. Primary responsibilities
- Empower Sprinklr customers to improve their end-customers’ digital experiences and achieve business objectives through the adoption of Sprinklr product
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and be able to tie them to specific Sprinklr use cases, product features, benefits, and value propositions - and ensure your team knows how to communicate them effectively
- Understand Customer's current Sprinklr implementation and ensure maximization of business value realized by the customer through consultative support, training and configuration optimization
- Be a customer advocate within Sprinklr providing feedback to engineering teams to develop / identify new features & products
- Increase renewal rates, drive adoption and consumption, improve customer satisfaction, and cultivate Sprinklr advocates to generate new business (upsell and cross-sell)
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients’ needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
- Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) – including renewal, consumption, adoption and expansion commitments – to ensure exceptional, predictable results
- Calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts in partnership with relevant Sales Account Executives – while achieving targeted renewal rate
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 10-15 years of experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, product management or a strategic consulting organization
- Deep product management or product evangelization experience with the aptitude to learn new products
- Comfortable in engaging senior executives in strategic discussions and lead Executive Business Reviews
- Experience in growing business in North American and EU markets
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, blogs, G+, LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience using customer success software, CRM software, and Google Applications
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from a top college or university
- Flexibility to work with our customers in their time zone
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and develop individual contributors
- Naturally curious, with excellent critical-thinking skills
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.