As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
We are seeking a talented operations analyst to join our team and support the Americas Sales and Customer Delight organizations. This position requires an operations professional who has a track record in successful collaboration and business partnership with sales leaders and possesses a unique blend of analytical, process and strategic thinking capabilities. This role reports directly to the VP of Americas Field Operations.
You will work in a fast paced, high growth environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. You will be able to balance strategic thinking with detailed execution and solid cross-functional results-oriented work. The ideal candidate will have a combination of intelligence, experience, confidence, humility, and a strong work ethic.
What You Will be Responsible for
- Overseeing the sales funnel - responsible for tracking conversion rates though each stage of funnel, analyzing pertinent data to make sound recommendations for how to improve the funnel’s performance.
- Executing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting - support sales leadership with data and analysis that improves forecast accuracy.
- Providing performance reports and business analysis to support decision making - responsible to use data visualization tools (Domo, Wave Analytics, Tableau, Excel) to provide regular performance reporting (eg. productivity, efficiency, capacity utilization) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process-responsible to pinpoint areas for improvement in the sales process that can increase velocity and close rate.
- Implementing and managing sales automation tools - Ensure the sales team has the tools they need to succeed by evaluating usage and capability of the tools currently in use.
- Working with sales leadership to develop organizational goals - responsible to work with sales leaders to provide data-driven input on future organizational goals.
Who You Are
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills - proven ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
- Experience with cross functional project execution, and continually driven to improve performance
- Have impeccable organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate /translate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Look for innovation in all that you do, but also operate in the detail of a given process
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic work environment with shifting priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and creating analysis for business scenarios that aren’t clearly defined upfront and require iterative problem solving approaches with client groups
What Makes You Qualified
- BA/BS in business administration, finance, management information systems or related discipline
- 2-3+ years of related sales operations experience
- Background in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company a plus
- Experience using CRM Software, BI Tools and Google Applications
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment with sound business judgment and a focus on problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with Business Leaders
- Effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjust as priorities change
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Experience with business analysis tools such as Domo, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Power BI
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.