As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Role: Sr. Operations Analyst, Customer Success
Location: New York City or East Coast
As a part of the Worldwide Operations team, this individual will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success organization by collaborating with leaders within the Customer Success, Sales, and Operations teams. We have a strong culture of data-driven decision making at Sprinklr and this individual, in collaboration with the rest of the Worldwide Operations team, will function as a center of expertise for the Customer Success organization.
In order to be successful, the Sr. Operations Analyst will ideally have experience across one or multiple Revenue Operations functions (Customer Success, Sales, Services, Demand Gen), along with the knowledge of reporting and processes associated with them, such as sales and renewal processes, forecasting, churn/upsell predictive analytics, and compensation. Most importantly, a successful Sr. Operations Analyst will be a data pro, with extensive experience with data management & visualization, and proficiency with BI and CRM softwares. In addition to the data and business knowledge, they will be a team player who thrives working cross-functionally, with projects that span multiple departments, such as Operations, Sales/Services/Customer Success, Finance, and Senior Leadership.
- Report to leaders and executives on results, forecasts, and trends with insights and analysis through dashboards, presentations, and data models
- Ability to pull data points and analyses together to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Use predictive analytics to provide trends and insights around retention, churn, renewal linearity, and customer health scores
- Develop KPI reporting and key business insights, and incorporate into easily digestible and actionable data dashboards leveraged by Senior Leaders on a daily/weekly/quarterly basis
- Ready to dig in to complex problems and become an expert in Success Operations at every level
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify, understand and document pain points across systems, reporting, policies, and processes
- Translate business improvement initiatives into actionable objectives for Success Operations by developing, coordinating, and implementing a plan then measuring the overall impact and success
- Support compensation design to determine the metrics and targets that the teams within Success are measured on
- Deliver high impact, daily updates to the Senior Leadership team
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related experience, preferably in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company
- Experience using CRM Software, BI Tools (Tableau, Domo, SQL), Excel, and Google Applications
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment with sound business judgment and a focus on problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with Customer Success teams and Business Leaders
- Effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjust as priorities change
- Experience across one or more of the following operations functional areas: Customer Success, Sales, Services, Demand Gen
- Ability to bring together multiple sources of data and generate insights and business recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and work under tight deadlines to prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to senior leadership level
- Experience leading the ideation, planning, and implementation of business processes to enable more effective operations
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.