As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform. We help organizations listen to customers, learn from them, and show them love across digital channels. We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies and we work in a fast-paced, high energy and fun environment.
We’re on an exciting journey to tell the world who we are, what we do, and what makes us special. We’re looking for a Global Public Relations Leader who is a culture fit for our Sprinklr Way and a deep subject matter expert in Public Relations strategy- a storyteller and relationship extraordinaire.
From building and strengthening relationships with top-tier press and key influencers to extending the visibility of Sprinklr’s executives in the market, you’ll have primary responsibility for bringing Sprinklr’s story and point-of-view to the world.
These are the three key things you’ll help us do. 1. Craft and tell compelling Sprinklr stories 2. Activate PR campaigns that advance our mission and strategy while positioning our leadership in the customer experience category and 3. Build and scale a global PR function that supports an exciting and growing business around the world.
This role reports to the Head of Corporate Communications in Sprinklr’s Marketing team.
Here are some of the things you’ll do:
- Build and oversee global PR efforts, coordinating global teams and agencies
- Establish and strengthen Sprinklr’s relationship with press- print and broadcast and key influencers
- Help shape the future of enterprise software and stories in social media
- Identify, package, and proactively promote customer, partner, product and corporate news and other stories that advance Sprinklr’s business objectives and brand
- Partner to develop and drive an executive visibility strategy and thought leadership program supported by creating the right content and speaking opportunities
- Leverage data from Sprinklr’s platform to surface newsworthy insights and trends
Who You Are And What Makes You Qualified:
- 10+ years experience in corporate communications and public relations, preferably with expertise in enterprise software, B2B / marketing technology, and/or social
- An effective communicator and storyteller who can work with cross-functional teams, manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, and produce under tight deadlines
- A strategic, objective-oriented, dot-connecting and decisive thinker capable of marrying past experiences with fresh thinking to deliver results
- A strong writer who can turn technical capabilities into clear, concise, and compelling benefits for the right audience
- A proactive, organized, self-directed, results oriented driver
- You possess a high work ethic, positive attitude, and almost-obsessive attention to detail
- You have a proven ability to build trusted relationships with key media and influencers in the enterprise software, marketing technology, and social spaces
- You work at a fast pace, you thrive in high pressure environments, and you still know how to laugh and have fun!
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.