As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will be a key leader in the finance organization providing insight, intelligence and strategic support to senior leaders across the business.
This position will report directly to the VP of FP&A and work closely with the CFO as well as other members of the FP&A team and senior leadership across the whole company.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the annual business plan and budgeting process and develop supporting financial models
- Lead a team responsible for regular forecasts, variance analyses, and operating plan updates
- Build and maintain strong, cross-functional relationships with senior leadership and become a trusted business partner by adding value to their business operations through insight and ideas for enhancing their business
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators and develop KPI dashboards that help business leaders track and measure performance
- Benchmark business performance against best in class industry and peer metrics
- Analyze detailed financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to senior management for decision-making purposes
- Must be adept at simplifying complex financial data for consumption by non-finance professionals and converting this data into clear and concise presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Participate in M&A activities and acquisition integration; and,
- Build, manage and inspire a high-performing team that is passionate about what they do and aspires to learn and grow with the company
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- 10 - 12 years of progressive financial experience in a commercial B2B environment; at least 5 in SaaS
- Ability to interpret, understand and manipulate complex data;
- Extensive experience in developing budgets, tracking to actual in high growth businesses at all company levels, i.e. divisional/global/ departmental;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within short/tight deadlines and with high precision;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity;
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced, action-packed growth environment.
- Experience with Sales Capacity Planning, Quota Setting, and Commission reporting is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adaptive, and Netsuite
- Educational background must include a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field with a Masters degree highly preferable.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.