As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Vice President, FP&A reports to the CFO and will be primarily responsible for leading the Financial Planning & Analysis team in support of this high-growth global enterprise software company. This position requires a very experienced business leader who has a track record in building effective teams, has demonstrated successful cross-departmental collaboration, and possesses a unique blend of process and strategic capability coupled with a willingness to take a hands-on approach to designing, building, and evolving the function. S/he will have a combination of intelligence, experience, confidence, humility, and a strong work ethic to build on the group’s solid foundation
S/He will work cooperatively with the executive team to set financial policy while being an active participant and driver of the company's overall business strategy. As a member of the senior leadership team, the VP, FP&A will work closely with department heads around the globe to help them manage their respective businesses.
S/He provides leadership and guidance for financial management and control for the organization as well as long-term strategic planning.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Company's core financial process including annual plans, quarterly, and monthly forecasts
- Partner with company’s Chief Operating Officer to formulate forward-looking strategy and growth plans
- Ensure strong business partnering with key internal customers including the board of directors and executive team
- Analysis of operating results compared to plan, prior periods, and forecasts. Includes institution of the framework for P&L analysis
- Preparation of financial presentations for internal and external use
- Work closely with the CFO and lead the monthly board reporting process
- Balance sheet and cash flow analysis
- Prepare consolidated forecasts, budgets, and multi-year financial plans and analyze trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures, and other related areas
- Assist with special financial and business-related analysis and cooperate with other departments in preparing analyses
- Build and lead a team of FP/A partners aligned to the business
- Maintain and coordinate completion of quarterly business review templates and meetings
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecast
- Support all external financial reporting and compliance requirements
- Lead the development of financial models to adjust forecasted results for changes in currency, economic environment, additional headcount, and efficiency improvements
- Support audit requirements and responses to questions and inquiries
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- A minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible financial leadership experience, with demonstrated competence in all functional areas
- A proven level of collaboration, partnership, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strategic business relationships to establish rapport and credibility are required. In particular, must have the experience and ability to present to investors
- Experience working in senior financial leadership roles, specifically with public companies in both Accounting and Finance
- Solid track record and experience with all aspects of finance in a global company with operations in Europe and Asia
- Competence in thought leadership; thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually, and innovatively
- Leadership capacity to play an integral role in company growth
- Entrepreneurial attitude towards the business and a strong work ethic
- Credibility and trustworthiness in their dealings with others
- Flexibility to lead during periods of frequent and progressive change
- Ability to hold themselves and others accountable for performance
- Established executive with a successful track record of data-driven decision making and the ability to drive factual thinking throughout the organization
- Natural leader with a positive management style, combined with superior communication skills and unwavering ethics and integrity.
- Solid critical thinking with a proven ability to collaborate with both leadership and teams, demonstrating ability to influence, make sound decisions and gain alignment
- Superior interpersonal skills and executive presence, with an effective ability to quickly establish credibility, trust and support within all levels of the organization
- Solutions-oriented and driven leader with ability to convey a clear vision with a demonstrated track record of executing against results
- Lead and reinforce company values and culture in day-to-day behaviors, management style, and expectations
- Strategic leader with solid business acumen and effective operational focus, particularly in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and undertake projects that accelerate growth and create value for Sprinklr
- BA/BS Degree required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- MBA and CPA highly preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.