As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Role: Sr. Business Analyst - Strategy & Analytics
Location: NYC HQ or US - Remote
Who We Are
Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, helping the world’s most valuable companies make their customers happier. Sprinklr is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange, has over 2,000 global employees and is positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide immediate, personalized and consistent experiences at every turn.
What You'll Do
This opportunity is to join a fast-paced strategy & analytics team that has regular exposure to senior leaders within Sprinklr. You’ll be at the leading edge of Sprinklr’s most important strategies and growth initiatives, providing high quality and insightful analysis with recommendations to achieve business goals.
What You Will be Responsible for
- Conduct research and analysis for key strategic growth initiatives, both organic and inorganic.
- Deliver on key analyses and projects, including multiple types of market analysis, competitive analysis, internal financial analysis, financial modeling, and scenario planning
- Perform a market-based assessment of the SaaS industry and Sprinklr’s position within the industry.
- Maintain and update strategic scorecard and other tools to assess and drive high-quality execution of our global strategy
- Help to streamline the Sprinklr organization for operational excellence
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals
- Present analysis and recommendations to Senior company leadership across all functions
Who You Are
- Strong critical thinker and problem-solver with a proven ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating analysis for business scenarios that aren’t clearly defined upfront and require iterative problem-solving approaches with client groups.
- Skilled in cross functional project execution, and continually driven to improve performance
- Have impeccable organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate/translate complex concepts internally and externally to non-technical audience
- Look for innovation in all that you do and operate in the detail of a given process
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment with shifting priorities
What Makes You Qualified
- BS degree in related subject – eg. Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Operations, Information Management
- Advanced degree preferred, not required
- Experience in analytics roles within in a SaaS business model preferred
- Proficiency using business intelligence & presentation tools (eg. Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau, Wave Analytics, Google Business Apps)
- Prior exposure to a wide range of data and analytical concepts and methodologies including:
o Market Sizing
o Competitive Analysis
o Customer Needs Analysis
o Financial Modeling and Valuation
o Portfolio review (e.g. where to invest, where to divest)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.