As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
The Learning and Enablement Specialist will be responsible, in collaboration with Product Management, Global Technical Support Managers & business leaders, to build highly effective learning programs for the Global Technical Support teams (Technical Trainer). This position utilizes instructional design, performance improvement, and adult learning principles in an effort to drive high levels of platform knowledge, customer experience and new hire onboarding. A Learning and Enablement Specialist has a high level of technical knowledge and is an experienced educator in a SaaS organization. Organizational skills, technical knowledge, experience of SaaS platforms and ability to work in a fast-paced growing environment are abilities you have to possess.
- Design, develop, and evaluate learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, web-based, performance coaching, virtual classroom, and blended learning instruction in a 24/7 global environment.
- Deliver trainings via workshops, virtual sessions, conference calls, one-on-one coaching sessions, and written communications to ensure agents are competent in the areas of product knowledge, compliance, customer service, and communicating the value of Sprinklr products
- In collaboration with Manager, responsible for planning, executing, and leading instructional design projects leveraging internal resources.
- Partner with various departments and SMEs to create, develop, and maintain learning content.
- Create, manage, and expand learning enrichment offerings through self-paced eLearning modules.
- Implement and build upon the LMS platform (Lyearn) by creating and maintaining content.
- Conducts training needs assessments and analysis techniques that include surveys, on-the-job shadowing, SME interviews, content review, and business leader/learner input sessions
- Schedule and facilitate training to support ongoing education for all technical support engineers to strengthen product knowledge, introduce new products/modules, and customer service skills
- Observe engineers work product and provide documented feedback directly to individuals and their management team
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Technical training delivery experience of 4+ years.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to produce high quality product documentation in an agile environment
- Willingness to learn and understand unfamiliar technologies, and to articulate their use appropriately to users
- Ability to explain complex technology in a simple and clear manner
- Ability to critique one's own writing, as well as the writing of others
- Ability to accept constructive criticism about one's own writing, and to improve output accordingly
- Proficiency in producing high quality user documentation
- Professional experience and/or academic training in technical writing is strongly preferred
- Strong ability to identify learning opportunities for efficiency and skill development
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel and presentation
- Above all, passion for learning and enthusiasm for development of outstanding engineers across Support
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.