As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- PLAN: Discover all of the requirements for Sprinklr customers and establish the success criteria for implementations. Consult with both customer and internal stakeholders to make recommendations for people, processes and technology changes.
- BUILD: Configure the Sprinklr software solution so that desired use cases and functionality are met. Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future customer needs or business requirements that may occur
- EDUCATE: Lead end users and system administrator platform training workshops and produce supporting documentation
- EMPOWER: Ensure that every customer derives satisfaction and the most value possible from the implementation experience
- Align with Project Managers across multiple simultaneous projects to effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders and meet timelines
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities
- Assist the Services Pre-Sales team in scoping projects and crafting implementation proposals
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Fluent in both German and English; written and verbal
- 2-5 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- Experience implementing or using Care, Research, Marketing and/or Advertising related software platforms is preferred
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience facilitating and presenting live workshops
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Passion for solving challenges and a commitment to customer delight
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.