As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Who we are : At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
What you will do:
- Drive breadth + depth of product consumption by configuring and optimizing customer environments for various brands and industries following high standards of delivery and quality
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of platform functionality + use cases
- Constant learning and collaborating with the team to develop best practices on product configuration
- Work as a team to understand product adoption by various brands and establish standard practices to improve adoption
- Use product usage data to understand customer pain points and recommend possible solutions to the product team
- Work closely with the Product Management team to improve product adoption
What makes you qualified ?
- 2+ years of professional experience creating product videos / motion graphics under fast turnarounds.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop
- Understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology and roles
- Ability to work in a highly challenging startup environment by maintaining high standards of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Time management skills
- Ability to analyse data quickly to reach relevant insights
- Understand client needs and map them to concrete solutions
Why you will love Sprinklr- We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences are excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeeds in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.