As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
PRODUCT MARKETING - Director, Modern Research
Are you excellent at crafting narratives? Are you an exceptional leader? Are you great at creating high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey value propositions? Do you have a passion for freeing companies from analysis paralysis created by too much customer data?
We’re looking for a Product Marketing leader for the Sprinklr Modern Research product suite, who will partner with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, AR, PR, and others in Marketing to drive growth, build pipeline, support sales, increase adoption of our solutions, and drive thought leadership. You will be responsible for messaging and positioning, sales enablement, external and internal presentation materials, website copy, and other content.
This role will report to the VP of Product Marketing, and can be fully remote or based out of our New York or San Francisco offices.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead the product marketing team, marketing and campaign strategy for Sprinklr’s Modern Research product suite
- Create content such as messaging documents, external and internal presentation materials, and website content
- Identify and create compelling customer stories
- Drive growth marketing initiatives to build pipeline and grow revenue
- Partner with product management to refine strategic positioning and go-to-market for new products, functions, and features
- Support sales with market expertise, competitive positioning, and ongoing training to communicate the value of Sprinklr’s offerings
- Partner with client success leaders to drive successful customer adoption and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with analyst relations to provide ongoing support for inquiries, briefings, research reports, and more
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as marketing, technical marketing, consulting, or product management
- A bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related experience. MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create powerful and engaging positioning and messaging
- Experience with bringing new products to market, agile release schedule, and other GTM activities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
At Sprinklr, you will work with some of the best professional, sales, and engineering talent (including one of the world-leading AI teams) in the world. Your career will be challenging and rewarding with the opportunity for you to be at your best — both personally, and professionally.
- Create – and influence – how global brands build their experiences
- Passionate colleagues who play to win: through collaboration, hard work, and great ideas
- Global experience: Sprinklr has offices around the world including NY, San Francisco, London, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Delhi
- A fun, open working environment that creates a dynamic learning experience for everyone
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.