As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organisations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa. At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building it is core to who we are as a company.
Sprinklr is growing and we are looking for a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant who will partner with Sales and Customer Success as part of our Global Strategic Accounts team.The Solution Consultants are instrumental in the sales cycle and account relationship, bringing their technical and industry expertise to create compelling solutions for customers.
As a GSA Solutions Consultant you will grow to understand Sprinklr’s solutions such that you are able to differentiate our offerings to our customers and help them realise the outcomes and benefits they are looking to achieve. You will partner closely with Sales and Customer Success to in uncovering a customer’s current and future states in order to roadmap an end-to-end solution. Internal and external stakeholders will view you as a key strategic advisor and you are as comfortable in front of a screen as you are with a whiteboard. You will be a clear communicator who can command a room from C-suite down to practitioner.
GSA Solution Consultants partner with sales to attain their extraordinary revenue goals by ‘owning the technical win’ as key member of the account team through:
- Architecting compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges, and presents a desired future state and delivers a competitive advantage with measurable outcomes.
- Lead and document discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and desired outcomes
- Present a vision of the solution, meeting the client's requirements that will drive adoption and growth
- Lead client workshops which may include whiteboarding, Q&A sessions, and trials
- Being the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in Customer eXperience Management
- Keep current on industry trends and competition
- Continuously leverage internal learning and competitive intelligence
- Understand industry verticals, department verticals, and challenges facing specific buyer personas within Sprinklr’s target market
- Develop a repertoire of client stories to convey the value of Sprinklr’s solution to the customer, enabling champions to tell stories on our behalf
- Sharpen the saw on pre-sales skills, as well as participating and attending trade events.
- Collaboration and Administration
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalating problems to leaders for awareness and/or resolution
- Prioritise participation in meetings with the account team and SC team
- Ensure general administration across our systems of record are timely and accurate
- Provide prompt and detailed handoffs to Customer Success (CS) to deliver against the proposed solution
- Document observations from prospects and customers to influence future product capabilities
- Creates re-usable collateral for the entire global presales team and acts as a mentor to those across other teams.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a presales role at a SaaS company managing large enterprise customers.
- Experience in marketing, advertising, customer care, business intelligence or commerce spaces
- Familiar with CRM, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence and Social Media
- Methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
- Thought leader who has engaged in activities such as publishing white-papers, speaking at industry events, blogging, etc…
- Self-starter with little need for oversight
- Creative thinker who can bring to life a vision of how a customer can approach their Customer Experiences in new and exciting ways.
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.