As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
We are seeking a talented individual to be a part of the Sprinklr Implementation Excellence. This individual will lead on-site and virtual learning for a product major. He / She will direct the activities of internal or external client trainings. Oversees the planning of course design, delivery and support documentation. Ensures training program(s), resources and curriculum meet company and customer objectives. Maintains communication with internal and/or external customers to ensure effectiveness of training. The goal of the Sprinklr Academy is to serve our Organization with end-to-end, deep and wide product knowledge. We are responsible for enabling the Customer Delight Organization with the product knowledge to effectively and confidently demonstrate value to their Sprinklr Customers.
Knowledge Analyst role will enable clients to utilize Sprinklr Solutions to full potential. Deliver effective training for external clients / end users and internal employees. Provide a learning framework & inculcate industry best practice. Build platform champions and positive brand advocacy.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Design, implementation, deployment, and administration of high-quality training programs/practices, policies and procedures to Internal & external customers.
- Train the external clients and end users on all business required use cases and features
- Anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur and educate on all required features and capabilities.
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated in a timely fashion, to be able to run all their use cases through Sprinklr platform
- Viewed both internally and externally as an expert on training and development research, learning and motivation theory, and new materials, methods and techniques that ensure optimal level of training delivery initiatives
- Ensure that every client derives satisfaction and the most value possible from the implementation experience
- Collaborate effectively as the Knowledge specialist within an implementation project team, adding your subject matter expertise to the enhancement of the solution provided to the customer
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
Sprinklr has spent the last ten years building software for an “un-enterprise” world and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
- Typically, 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience, minimum 2-3 years’ experience in SaaS training preferred.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any related fields
- Advanced understanding of applicable technical and functional content areas and industry trends
- Expert knowledge of Adult Learning Theory and curriculum design methodology
- Expert knowledge various training delivery methods, skills, abilities and practices
- Expert ability to analyze and use data to show progress against business metrics
- Familiarity with Sprinklr products is strongly preferred
- Experience with on-demand learning development tools such as Rise (Articulate) and Adobe Captivate a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills, building relationships as a trusted advisor with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
You know You're Successful
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Excel client adoption and consumption of solutions
- Product advocates and champions
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.