As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sr. Marketing Project Manager
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Project Manager to lead the execution of a portfolio of projects and campaigns for our product pods. Working closely with cross-functional marketing leads, this individual is an integral and important part of the team and excels at being the hub of all real-time information and proactively driving projects forward. S/he understands and adopts agile methodologies and helps the Sprinklr team employ many of them, while recognizing that our team operating rhythms work best within a more flexible, hybrid agile approach.
You will be engaged at all levels, and should bring an enthusiastic problem-solving demeanor. You will interact with a variety of partners and should inspire confidence and demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to stay focused on the big picture without losing sight of the critical details. At the same time, you will be a diligent leader, empowering all members of the pod to spend the majority of their time focused on executing creative work, so we are collectively able to meet or exceed adventurous volume goals without sacrificing quality.
You Will Be Responsible for:
- The day-to-day management and proactive leadership in the planning and execution of multiple projects and campaigns in your portfolio as well as other special projects.
- Organizing and facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-up events, sprint reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos, and other related events.
- Communicating consistently and clearly with all partners on project status, priorities, breakthroughs and blocks/risks.
- Reviewing and discussing initial project requests/project briefs with key partners.
- Developing the initial project work plan and detailed sprint priorities.
- Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Breaking down project resource needs and developing a clear short-term and long term plan to achieve landmarks and execute against the plan.
- Having a firm grasp of agile marketing methodology, and working with Sprinklr Marketing leaders to evolve and define our unique hybrid version of Agile.
- Coaching teams on the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, transparency, and self-organization.
- Mastering Sprinklr’s Marketing product, and project management tool, and setting up all projects, campaigns and achievements so it is always the single-source-of-truth.
- Collaborating with team leads to prioritize work and ensure workloads are properly balanced.
- Assisting teams with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
- Tracking progress towards deadlines, proactively flagging resource conflicts and other potential roadblocks.
- Meeting and/or checking in with team members daily to review progress, anticipate workflow or resourcing issues and keep projects moving along.
- Adapting project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout pilot projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Bringing support and/or pressure to the creative team to meet timelines, respecting the creative process while thoughtfully carrying out accountability.
- Holding the pod accountable for following established processes, and having the confidence to uphold expectations in the face of resistance.
- Overseeing quality of all deliverables i.e. proofreading, reviewing project requirements, specifications, and ensuring appropriate team members review and approve.
- Running review cycles with company-wide partners.
- Tracking and managing projects through all approvals and distribution of final files.
- Understanding localization needs and ensuring they receive final files in a timely manner.
- Leading project freelancers and vendors, as needed.
- Meeting at least weekly with the creative services and project management team.
- Facilitating daily and weekly pod team meetings as well as project kickoff meetings.
- Bring up issues and/or conflicts to managers if timelines are in jeopardy and/or goals are not being met.
- Adhering to established standard methodologies and business rules throughout the lifecycle of your projects.
- Setting up and ensuring accurate and regular reporting on your portfolio of work through various project management tools as well as through direct communication.
- Bringing a positive, solution-oriented mentality to seeking problems while helping to unify and empower colleagues.
- Collaborating closely with your scrum master/program manager peers, sharing standard methodologies and driving consistent processes across pods.
Your Qualifications Should Include::
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced creative or marketing environment leading a multi-functional team to create a large volume of assets.
- Exemplary leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- B2B experience in a technology or SaaS environment.
- Shown knowledge and experience with agile and project management standard methodologies and principles.
- A clear track record of optimally using and optimizing project management tools to handle projects.
- A validated comfort level with leading sophisticated creative requests that may span multiple groups as well as an ability to lead large volumes of projects with tight deadlines.
- The ability to thrive in the face of organized chaos
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.