As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The Sr./Business Analyst need to have a strong aptitude to build and drive the story behind the numbers and data instead of just generating data. Organised work ethics and high work efficiency are expected in this role. The incumbent will work closely with technical teams, product teams and the leadership team to help leveraging data for business. The person should be an expert in analyzing medium to large data sets and enjoy diving deep into data analysis. You will model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining. You will drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders. You will influence new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data
- Structured thought process and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to turn data analysis into actionable insight and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables; Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders; Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements; Ability to independently plan and execute deliveries
- Ensure data accuracy by validating existing data sources, reports and ensuring data integrity
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- High Proficiency with MS Excel/Google Spreadsheet/R and powerpoint.
- Experience on any Visualisation and Reporting Tool (Power BI/DoMo preferred)
- Working Knowledge of Python/VBA/SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge of applying statistical methods & Techniques like Regression, Hypothesis testing, Segmentation, Time Series Analysis, Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling.
- Experience with Windows Azure or other cloud computing environments is nice to have.
- Experience with owning projects completely from writing scripts using SQL, extracting and analyzing the data to providing precise reports to stakeholders.
- Knowledge on Salesforce CRM is good to have.
- Detailed-oriented and a strong sense of ownership.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.