As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
Meet our Community Management Team!
Enterprises often struggle with high levels of user generated social conversations surrounding the brand.
Community Management comes into the picture by offering a business and non-business hours’ support that
monitor’s client’s social channels. Our steadfast team moderates across different social channels and
languages. We button down the good content that could be relevant to the brand, while identifying and
mitigating every situation that could threaten the brand’s social media presence and reputation. No matter
what the threat, we are ready to take it down owing to the finest technology Sprinklr possesses, the rich
experience backing us up and a team of highly skilled professionals, naturally inclined towards social media
with a thorough understanding of the social tone, language and content of the brand.
The Social Media Analyst duties will include but are not limited to:
• Understand and relate to brands and their social presence
• Monitor and moderate social channels of clients – Identify/Escalate consumer service concerns,
brand response worthy content, sensitive/ inappropriate content
• Post social media content on appropriate social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
YouTube, Google+, Pinterest , Forums, Blogs etc
• Formulate responses for user engagement that adhering to the social tone and language of the
• Monitor and act upon campaign specific or crisis specific messages as per the guidelines listed by
• Conduct extensive research to build the client’s social audience profile database and identify
audience that matter to the brand.
• Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated
• Has worked on Creating and Implementing Advocacy Programs for Brands
• Experience in Tracking and Engaging with Influencers/advocates for brands
• Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
• Analyse trends and generate reports of client’s social activities and engagement
• Analysing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
• Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
• Should be passionately in tune with the latest social media
trends, online behavior and how to leverage them for business advantage.
• Identify opportunities and develop plans for implementing scalable
social media programs to generate maximum outcome
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
• 4-7 Years of relevant experience in executing projects
• Previous experience working as a Social Media Analyst a similar role or alternatively a
background in social media ideally from a similar industry
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Business, Mass Communication with an aggregate
of minimum 60%; preferably from any premier institute.
• Prior work experience with popular social media management tools (Sprinklr, TweetDeck,
HootSuite, Sprout Social, etc)
• High level of fluency in English - both written and verbal
• Well versed about social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Instagram
• Must have experience in developing and inspiring people
• Has relevant client facing skills and expertise
• Understands how brands utilize social space
• Being up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media as a business
• Ability to analyze and interpret large volume of content, build valuable inferences and make
• Ability to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment while maintaining high
standards of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
• Good knowledge in computer use: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Google tools such
as docs, calendar and apps
• Attention to detail, with ability to create client-facing documents and presentations.
• Ability to innovate and learn on the job to refine processes.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.