As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Analyst will support the reports requirements locally or globally to support the overall vision of TA. Will ensure alignment of data solutions with local and global recruitment metrices as well as processes.
Will also work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that recruitment data requirements are evaluated and addressed, ensuring consistency with Talent Supply Chain and company strategy, commitments and goals.
Will lead and/or support Insights and Analytics initiatives, specifically in relation to:
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly recruitment reports and dashboards
- Taking care of ad-hoc recruitment data requirements
- Responding to data-related inquiries from stakeholders
- Streamlining report and dashboard creation process
- Interpreting recruitment data and provide findings or actionable insights
- Aligning recruitment KPIs given global and local processes
- Intermediate to advanced skills on various recruitment tools
- Knowledge in data visualization using MS Excel or MS Power Point/Google sheets and slides
- Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge in using Business Intelligence Tools
- Has background on Analytics related role
- Intermediate Project Management skill
- Graduate in Analytics or Computer Related Course
- Interaction and Stakeholder Management - Effectively handling and addressing issues and requests from the different Recruitment towers.
- Project Management - Guiding resources and activities involved to meet established objectives of multiple projects at high level efficiency requirements
- Business Writing and Oral Communication - Appropriate business communications exercised to deliver the right messages to the right audience
- Computer Literacy - Applied knowledge in all relevant MS Applications
- Design Thinking - Creative and iterative problem solving techniques and innovation focused on users
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.