As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr’s mission is to be the world's most loved enterprise software company, ever. When you join Sprinklr, you join a family of global talent from around the world who are dedicated to making the world a “happier” place!
Reporting to the Director of Customer Relationship Marketing, you will be joining a new team responsible to drive upsell, cross-sell and retention of Sprinklr’s products by creating compelling customer relationship marketing touchpoints with success measured by retention rate and net dollar expansion deals focusing in on Sprinklr’s Modern Sales & Engagement product suite.
This role is highly cross-functional and will work especially closely with our Customer Success, Product Specialists and Growth Marketing teams to understand areas of opportunity and to execute customer marketing activities.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for relationship building, with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including introducing and defending new ideas and campaigns to senior stakeholders.
This is a full-time position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the systems, people, processes and policies for acquiring, developing, tracking, rewarding and communicating with Sprinklr customer advocates and reference customers.
- Cultivate customer advocates and content for Sprinklr Connect peer-to-peer events, Sprinklr Advisory Boards, case study stories, references, referrals, videos, webinars, websites, blogs, presentations, press releases, and other go-to-market events.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing for customer advisory and customer connect events including promotional plan, agenda and programming, and overall customer experience
- Create Modern Sales & Engagement customer marketing collateral to support sales, product marketing, customer success, public relations, content, events, and other teams.
- Be adaptable. Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement against program net-dollar expansion and customer retention goals
- Be intentional. Own your point-of-view. Support growth marketing on customer marketing strategy to deliver cross-sell and upsell campaigns.
- Be curious and strategic. Conduct ongoing competitive, partner, and market research and ensure positioning and collateral reflect our strengths.
- Enterprise software experience is desirable.
- Experience with Community/Social Media Management software preferred.
- 1-2 years working in Customer Marketing; creating experiences and driving campaigns that drive upsell/cross-sell, and help the Field to build relationships, customer champions and brand advocates.
- Proven track-record for managing tasks and projects in a matrixed organizational environment
Who You Are
- Experienced and thoughtful in how you express ideas; strong verbal and written communicator
- Thrive in ambiguity and support your team in doing the same
- Insatiably curious and open to new ideas and opportunities
- Proactive self-starter – you don’t wait to be told what to do; you seek out opportunities and share feedback
- Collaborative and open; hungry for feedback and mentoring
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from initiative to initiative without delay
At Sprinklr, you will work with some of the best professional, sales, and engineering talent (including one of the world-leading AI teams) in the world. Your career will be challenging and rewarding with the opportunity for you to be at your best — both personally, and professionally.
- Create – and influence – how global brands build their experiences
- Passionate colleagues who play to win: through collaboration, hard work, and great ideas
- Global experience: Sprinklr has offices around the world including NY, San Francisco, London, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Delhi.
- A fun, open working environment that creates a dynamic learning experience for everyone
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.