As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for a curious individual from a Success or Services background who is a highly experienced and well-trained professional in software enablement. This is a department leadership position to direct the team that provides strategic expertise and empowers our new and existing clientele to use our technology to meet their goals.
This role will grow our expanding need for specialists who can ensure that all of our customers meaningfully understand the value that the Sprinklr Platform will bring to their organisation. The successful candidate will lead a team of high performing implementation consultants focused on successful, value-oriented Sprinklr deployments that ensure customer satisfaction and adoption.
- Defines and maintains the MEA regional Implementation practice strategy, in collaboration with other global professional services leaders
- Collaborates with other MEA regional leaders in departments such as Success, Sales and Operations.
- Partners with PMO and Engagement Management teams on project scope and required resources
- Contributes to the sales cycle where appropriate to explain the implementation processes and ensure customer readiness
- Leads and directs a high performing implementation consulting team (approximately 5-10 direct reports)
- Leads team meetings and facilitates appropriate awareness of company / team news among consultants
- Maintains a high level of employee satisfaction, developing star performers and implementing strategies for under-performers
- Is an escalation point regarding implementation consultants, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Seeks to enhance soft skills across the team as it relates to improving implementation effectiveness and impact
- Ensures a high level of product expertise in line with platform development and delivery pipeline requirement
- Maintains own and team performance against billable utilisation and other key business metrics such as on-time timecard submission and project delivery milestones, introducing strategies to enhance performance
- Assures implementation delivery standards are upheld and takes action when standards are not met
- Analyses project feedback and data to enhance project delivery methodology
- Provides authoritative solution recommendations for platform design and configuration, ensuring all goals are met and that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business level fluency in both English and Arabic (mandatory)
- Strong leadership and people management skills with experience as a direct line manager or mentor (mandatory)
- Recent employment experience in the MEA region, consulting with both private and public sector businesses
- Experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation from a Success or Professional Services background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly competent and confident presenter
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, within region and across regions
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the CXM space
- Passion for solving client and internal challenges, and commitment to customer delight
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.