Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building. It is core to who we are as a company.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Sprinklr product team and customers to figure out the business
use cases and pain points.
- Design a solution and Implement Sprinklr product for the brands following high standards
of delivery and quality
- Constant learning and collaborating with the product team to develop best practices on
- Work as a team to understand product adoption by various brands and establish
standard practices to improve adoption
- Use product usage data to understand customer pain points and recommend possible
solutions to the product team
- Since the role rolls up to Product Managers, opportunity to learn Product Management
What makes you qualified:
- Between 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelors in engineering with a minimum aggregate of 60%
- Understand client needs and map them to concrete solutions
- Ability to work in a highly challenging start-up environment by maintaining a high
standard of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with high fluency in English
- Time management skills
- Ability to analyze data quickly to reach relevant insights
- Be a lifelong learner, eager to contribute to a collegial group and enhance the knowledge
of those around you
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.