As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Solutions Consulting Team!
Our most successful Solutions Consultants are passionate communicators and strong advocates for our solutions. They have both the technical knowledge as well as the business acumen to work through complex use cases and understand the full business landscape and technology ecosystem to maximize the impact of Sprinklr’s technology for our customers. They speak from a position of confidence and credibility with their industry knowledge and have the ability to provide these insights to our customers. A Sprinklr Solutions Consultant should be someone who can build rapport easily with customers and serve as a trusted advisor and consultant.
What You'll Do:
Sprinklr is looking for an Alliances Solutions Consultant to participate in presales work in partnership with our Sales and Alliances teams. Alliance Solutions Consultants are instrumental in working with our alliance partners to understand how Sprinklr can be paired with 3rd party technology to drive value throughout the entire marketing stack of technology. Alliance focused Solutions Consultants bring credibility from an industry and technical perspective. In this role, you will work alongside our sales partners on Sprinklr’s most strategic accounts, mapping business outcomes to Sprinklr’s solutions, consulting with customers and validating our products in the sales cycle.
In this role, our Sales Execs from both Sprinklr and our Partnership teams should see you as a valuable, experienced business partner who goes above and beyond to create meaningful experiences for our customers, and you should pride yourself on your ability to think outside of the box to creatively present solutions to our prospects. This may be manifested in many formats such as creating customized presentations, demonstrating the platform live or through hosting hands-on workshops with prospective partners and clients.
The ideal candidate will have presales experience, with a background in Alliance partnerships strongly preferred. Extra consideration will be given to candidates with expertise in the functional areas of Marketing, Advertising and Care technology.
What Are Your Responsibilities:
- Act as key contact in creation, presentation, demonstration and maintenance of partner focused presales content (storyboards, executive dashboards, business process flows, sales collateral, etc.)
- Work directly with partners to educate them on the business impact of the Sprinklr platform stand alone as well as the value it brings as a connected solution with our partners:
- Participating in meetings with the sales team to understand prospects’ current and future states, identify a fit for Sprinklr in their business and answering questions about our products and services
- Performing live demonstrations
- Conducting hands-on workshops
- Presenting Sprinklr connected solutions at Partner led events
- Representing Sprinklr at Partner led customer events
- Coordinate and manage customer communication of detailed implementation, performance, analytics and other features of our software
- Participation in industry events and partner and customer-facing meetings
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 5-10 years of experience in a presales role, preferably selling an enterprise SaaS based CX technology
- Deep understanding of both the technical aspects of a connected solution as well as the business acumen to tell a story about why it matters
- Experience working with partnerships and alliances
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of current digital marketing, advertising and care practices used by large organizations
- Ability to present and effectively communicate to customers and team members
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.