As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sales Enablement Project Coordinator
The Sales Enablement Project Coordinator supports the Sales Enablement and Productivity team to coordinate trainings, organize content, schedule events & meetings, and assist in course and slideware creation. The role will serve as the all-knowing entity on the team providing clarity and strategy on all Sales initiatives and helping connect the dots around the greater organization. This person should love to communicate, learn, help, and maintain a tight ship.
The key goal for our team is to attract, enable, and retain the best enterprise salespeople around the world. We do this by improving our salesforce’s productivity, leading them to success.
- Manage the administration and maintenance of attendance; records and tracking
- Collects, compiles, and prepares information to support team meetings and QBRs
- Carry out all administrative and organizational support for the Sales Enablement team
- Build and maintain relationships with our internal stakeholders across the organization
- Organize, support, and report on team metrics with help from our Business Analysts
- Manage and communicate our training calendar to keep everyone up to date
- Network internally and externally to collect and share relevant experience and best practices
- Support with Sales Enablement-related communications (onboarding, Sales Enablement Programme, team communication…)
- Send relevant communications to the Sales organization on behalf of the Sales Enablement team
- Keep our communications up to date with our onboarding and enablement programme
- Communicate across the organization to keep the team abreast of changing people and processes.
- Responsible for the organization of our onboarding classes
- Ensure all training interventions are delivered to a high standard and in a consistent manner
- organize training events including booking rooms, preparing materials, collating and analysing evaluations and attendance.
- Develop effective communications to promote training programs to participants and stakeholders
- Supports key learning and development initiatives
- Manage and communicate feedback (reporting) from our Sales Enablement events
- Strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical-thinking skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Financial planning / Budgeting skills
- Risk-management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.