As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The LDR Team provides a unique opportunity for individuals looking to get their foot in the door of enterprise sales to gain practical experience, add measurable value early-on in their career, and grow a sales career with a hyper-growth SAAS company pioneering the Unified Front Office space.
As an Lead Development Representative you will:
- Actively work warm sales leads and business opportunities through sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages (no copying and pasting)
- Develop an understanding of Sprinklr’s products, services, partners, and value proposition and the key attributes of our “buyer personas”
- Research prospect’s key business initiatives and strategies using sources such as industry articles and analysts reports, blog posts, public filings, and press releases
- Use the Sprinklr platform to build brand-specific dashboards to support pipeline generation and value realization
- Leverage technologies such as: Sprinklr, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Shadow and gain exposure to SDR role and broader sales cycle
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Humanities, Communications or Business)
- Desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Have a passion for SaaS and disruptive technology
- Have a deep understanding of the role social media plays in business
- Have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Successful in building relationships - Sprinklr is a best in class solution but we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.