As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What you will be doing:
The Release Project Manager will be part of the Engineering Organization and will lead in the planning, communication and execution of our major and minor software releases. This individual will own the entire Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling and enforcing key milestones, coordinating across cross-functional teams, and managing the releases across the enterprise with multiple competing Products and Customer commitments. They will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes, communicating changes across a global spread of stakeholders and teams, identifying and helping to solve gaps in the process, in communication with stakeholders, and any other problem areas in the release process.
This individual will also be responsible for coordinating all internal stakeholders and supporting on-time delivery of collateral and communication materials to our Field Teams. They will interface daily with multiple cross-functional teams including Product Managers, Marketing, FIeld Teams, Training, Support, Design, and Senior Leadership.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Very strong communication skills
- Manage product release planning, execution, & testing / validation (i.e. whats coming, due dates on EPIC's for dashboard reporting)
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop recommendations for pre-release
- Publish & own overall product release governance across multiple program stakeholders (work with Product, Marketing, Design, Field Teams and Support)
- Lead Weekly Release Planning Meetings to drive release timelines and tasks to completion
- Monitor product release performance with daily reports, monthly dashboards, and periodic stakeholder reviews -
- 2-3+ years in product development / release management / quality assurance (QA)
- 2-3+ years’ experience in Agile product delivery & software engineering
- Proven track record of managing software releases for complex, large-scale initiatives
- Strong executive presence; comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Strong ability to analyze opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
- Strong influencing and partnership / collaboration skills to drive cross-functional teams
- Ability to productively work in a highly matrixed / global environment
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring leadership skills a must
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience using Sprinklr a plus
- Be awesome and have fun!
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.