As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
- Create and evolve a talent acquisition strategy that anticipates the needs of the business. Make decisions, build strategies and manage teams using analytical tools to improve operations and efficiency.
- Think beyond the status quo, question how things might be different, and develop creative ideas for alternatives. Take risks to drive change and innovation and inspire the team to do the same.
- Provide purpose and direction through a clear, inspirational vision. Empower the team to do impactful work by removing barriers and creating meaningful connections.
- Establish trusted relationships with regional and leadership clients. Partner closely with Staffing and C&T leaders to determine and drive desired outcomes.
- Advocate for Sprinklr’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Influence & guide our leaders, hiring managers and interviewers to use best practices in hiring
- Collaborate with the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to business needs
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of leadership experience in talent acquisition including 3 years of leading a team
- Experience managing teams, building and delivering applicant pipelines, and planning/executing strategy.
- Experience managing tech and/or non tech recruiting teams.
- Experience in talent acquisition for a mid/large global company within the technology industry.
- Proven success in collaborating with and influencing senior leaders across strategy and execution.
- Ability to inspire followership as a leader and affect greatness in others.
- Ability to challenge assumptions and tends towards unusual, unconventional, and disruptive solutions. Excellent analytical skills.
- A data driven approach will be key to help demonstrate the value TA adds to the organisation
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.