As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
As an Admin Assistant at Sprinklr you will play a very integral part in the success of our business; getting our senior management to their meetings on time. You will utilize your super organizational and time management skills to manage multiple level calendars at once to minimize and eliminate double-booked meetings and also be a source of preparation for the executives as well. You must be a stickler for the details and know each item of an agenda inside and out on a moment's notice. Most importantly, you have to be able to operate efficiently at the ultra fast pace, known as the speed of social, at Sprinklr.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Meeting Scheduler: Scheduling and monitoring of the daily, weekly, and monthly calendar activities, while arranging with all internal and external meetings and business reservations.
- Business Organizer: You will file expense reports and credit card reconciliations. You will conduct preliminary business research for the executives to provide the necessary information needed for upcoming meetings.
- Travel Coordinator: You will know how, when and where to find the best flights, hotel, and other reservations needed to make sure that all business travel plans for the executives you are supporting go off without a hitch.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 5 - 8 years of experience in an administrative support role within the Sales organization
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word, and other Microsoft applications
- Experience with calendar management through Google Mail; scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Google Mail)
- Prompt and accurate typing skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, with stellar grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize work in a rapidly changing environment
- Be motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.