As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
The Engagement Manager is responsible for the entire Sprinklr Services sales cycle which includes scoping, proposing, tracking and the closing of the sales opportunity. The Engagement Manager will work closely with the Sprinklr sales team to cultivate relationships with customers and build the foundation for a successful Sprinklr implementation for our customers.
- Support the Services Sales Leader to scope and propose new services business, to grow existing accounts and secure new customers, for our Enterprise, Large Enterprise and Global Strategic customers.
- Drive & document customer requirements, both technical and organisational, during the pre-sale cycle to inform a subsequent successful deployment of Sprinklr.
- Liaison with internal teams, product management, solution architect, solution consultant and sales to document customer requirements, both technical and organisational, during the pre-sale cycle to inform a subsequent successful deployment of Sprinklr.
- Generate Statements of Work that include scope, effort estimates & timelines for the delivery of services that will help customers achieve stated business outcomes from their adoption of the Sprinklr platform.
- Drive Services Opportunity & forecasting (revenue & discounting) for the region assigned as weekly cadence and ensure visibility to delivery teams for resource alignment.
- Act as Gate pass for Sales to Services handover ensuring Customer objectives are not lost in transition to Delivery team.
- Develop relationships with key customers for growth and Services upsell.
- Facilitate client workshops, presenting, and validating in order to achieve consensus on the proposed Sprinklr implementation plan.
- Manage discussions with client procurement and legal teams during contract negotiations.
- Develop relationships with colleagues in success, services, product, sales and other delivery stakeholders to ensure solutions proposed are comprehensive and have sign-off from delivery owners.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts for Services.
- Assist in project management and escalation-resolution for key accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of previous experience in Business Analysis / Program Management / Pre Sales / Solutioning in a Product company is a must.
- Should have handled clients offering Product Solutions in space of SaaS, Social media Platform, Software Development, etc.
- Should have scoped solutions involving Product, Services offering, API integrations, etc.
- Experienced in Sales & client negotiations spanning across scope, pricing & discounting.
- Go-getter and self-starter attitude with complete ownership of the services business in Korea.
- Responsible for maintaining proper levels of knowledge on Sprinklr solutions and methodology to be a trusted advisor during the sales cycle.
- Ability to work individually and excel in a team setup.
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight.
- Extremely strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Competency working in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Can drive weekly dashboards showing Opportunity, Revenue Forecast, Time to Value, Time to kick off, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Business-level fluency in Korean language.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.