As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr’s mission is to be the world's most loved enterprise software company, ever. When you join Sprinklr, you join a family of global talent from around the world who are dedicated to making the world a “happier” place!
This role will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and support product and feature positioning, collateral creation, sales enablement, and promotional efforts for Sprinklr’s Sales & Engagement product and its features.
This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and the wider Marketing department to drive growth, build pipeline, support sales, and increase adoption of our solutions.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have an aptitude for quickly learning new software solutions, have solid communication and project management skills.
This is a fully remote position.
This is a fully remote position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead the marketing and campaign strategy for Sprinklr’s Sales & Engagement solution
- Drive growth marketing initiatives to build pipeline and grow revenue for the Sales & Engagement solution with a focus on Commerce
- Partner with Product Management to refine strategic positioning and go-to-market for new products, functions, and features
- Drive go-to-market activity for new releases and launches
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the basic capabilities for Sprinklr’s Marketing & Advertising Product and Features
- Support sales with market expertise, competitive positioning, and ongoing training on how to communicate the value of Sprinklr’s offerings.
- Partner with Client Success leaders to drive successful customer adoption and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Analyst Relations Manager and provide ongoing support for inquiries, briefings, research reports, and more
- Be curious and strategic. Conduct ongoing competitive, market, and buyer research and ensure positioning and collateral reflect our strengths.
- Be creative. Create concise and compelling collateral for new and existing Sprinklr offerings, including pitch decks, overviews, buyer’s guides, videos, internal reference guides, training materials, and more.
- Be a cross-functional resource. Support multiple internal Sprinklr teams to execute internal initiatives and deliver external value outside of regular workload.
- Represent the Product Marketing team in cross-functional meetings, company-wide presentations, and at events where required
- Be organized and execution-focused. Take personal accountability for workload and ability to work across multiple projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related experience. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience with increasing responsibility
- Relevant experience in MarTech and Digital & Social Advertising space
- Experience with bringing new products to market, agile release schedule, and other GTM activities
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning, messaging, and storytelling
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- An understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) business model and the marketing technology landscape
- Enthusiasm to learn our products hands-on in order to be able to better position them
- Ability to think strategically when solving problems
- Flexibility and ability to shift focus when needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working on complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
Who You Are
- Mature and thoughtful in how you express ideas; strong verbal and written communicator
- Confident and comfortable being the sole contributor to client-ready deliverables
- Terrific grasp of or interest in social and the role it plays in business decisions
- Insatiably curious and open to new ideas and opportunities
- Proactive self-starter – you don’t wait to be told what to do; you seek out opportunities and share feedback
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change in a dynamic work environment
- Collaborative and open; hungry for feedback and mentoring
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay
At Sprinklr, you will work with some of the best professional, sales, and engineering talent (including one of the world-leading AI teams) in the world. Your career will be challenging and rewarding with the opportunity for you to be at your best — both personally, and professionally.
- Create – and influence – how global brands build their experiences
- Passionate colleagues who play to win: through collaboration, hard work, and great ideas
- Global experience: Sprinklr has offices around the world including NY, San Francisco, London, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Delhi.
- A fun, open working environment that creates a dynamic learning experience for everyone
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.