As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, more than 75 of the world's 100 most valuable brands use Sprinklr to create epic customer experiences, including Microsoft, Cisco, McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building -- it is core to who we are as a company.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast growing team based out of Gurugram. The Recruiting Coordinator will manage and support recruitment processes; respond to recruitment-related inquiries; perform data entry, track applicant status and ensure the resume/hiring database is updated and current. This person will work with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to coordinate and schedule interviews as requested. This person will support the candidate experience with travel preparations, itineraries, recommendations, etc., including greeting and hosting candidates on-site and ensuring they have a top notch candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
- Elevate our candidate experience initiatives: Gain visibility and demonstrate accountability within the business by scheduling a high volume and complex phone, virtual and onsite interviews.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicating all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams including travel arrangements.
- Assist with new hire induction and on-boarding new employees including processing new hire formalities.
- Build strong partnerships with multiple recruiters, the hiring managers they support, and their candidates to drive an efficient process for providing a positive candidate experience, as well as handle any challenges that may occur.
- Collaborate with our Recruiting Operations team to improve upon and streamline existing processes and programs and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
- Maintain a clear recruiting workflow by updating candidate’s status in Applicant Tracking System
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a coordinator role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and work in a startup environment
- Passion for working with others and collaborating as a team
- Flexibility and initiative—this role may require you to execute outside of regular business hours
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility/willingness to adapt to changing environments
- Experience in a coordination-heavy / client-services role
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- To learn more about the values at Sprinklr please click here.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.