As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for our Sr Director for Product Security, focused on improving, implementing, and operating our Secure Software Development Lifecycle program. You are passionate about development of modern software stacks on platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP, and you have hands on experience with securing container-based distributed systems: from ideation to operation. With your strong leadership skills you can lead a team of highly qualified experts, but also influence our world-class engineering team. Switching to business-centric views comes natural to you when discussing roadmaps with product managers, compliance, and finance. Compliance standards like FedRAMP, ISO, SOC2, or HIPAA are familiar to you, and you take ownership of negotiating the roadmaps to implement them in product. With Sprinklr’s special culture, you are able to connect, communicate, and collaborate effectively with a global, distributed, and very agile organization, while enjoying the community we have built.
About the Role
- Provide inspiring technical and organizational leadership for all aspects of security for Sprinklr’s SaaS products, including application security, infrastructure security engineering, and QA and deployment processes
- Continuous review, improve, and operate all secure software development processes in close collaboration with R&D/Engineering, DevOps, and TechOps
- Create, maintain, and improve critical tactical metrics, and develop strategic KPIs and KRIs
- Build and maintain a community of security champions within the R&D/Engineering and DevOps organization. Drive awareness and process comprehensiveness and quality through the security champion organization, in close collaboration with Engineering and DevOps leadership
- Collaborate closely with Security Team, Legal Team, and R&D/Engineering to create a committed roadmap for security fixes and enhancements
- 12+ years of relevant experience as technical leader in highly agile software development organizations, with 6+ years focusing on security issues such as application security processes, infrastructure security engineering, and CI/CD security
- Deep understanding of common product security frameworks, such as BSIMM, NIST 800-53 application and infrastructure security controls, OWASP SAMM, ISO 27034, and similar, and solid experience in implementing a framework within a complex organization
- Comprehensive experience in selecting, operating, and rationalizing security tooling for common security processes, including SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP, SCA, threat modeling, etc.
- Experience as software developer or architect in large-scale, distributed software projects, preferably with cloud service providers (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Deep understanding of security controls for modern architecture, especially AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes-based delivery platforms
- Solid understanding of technical and regulatory requirements for security and compliance standards, including FedRAMP, ISO 27xxx, HIPAA, SOC 2, PCI-DSS. Proven ability to implement requirements jointly with other stakeholders
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.