As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO - LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
● Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients' requirements to generate an end-to-end advertising solution
● Configure the Sprinklr product for various brands and industries following high standards of delivery and quality
● Analyse and elevate client’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and establish standard practices to improve product utilization
● Design and improvise implementation models and procedures with client based on their overall advertising strategy
● Assist team in building social media advertising campaigns on Sprinklr for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest for world’s leading brands mapped to their business needs
● Analyse clients’ performance ecosystem and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster growth, higher conversions and greater ads reach
● Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management software
● Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance indicators
● Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on best fit across message, media & channel
● Audit in-flight project configurations prior to client training or go live to ensure quality and deliverable accuracy
● Perform health checks of existing customers in need of platform upgrades and suggest solution based on industry best practises as well as custom requirements
● Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues while managing day-to-day client relationships
● Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
● Identify, design and develop practice assets, processes and artifacts around project delivery, revenue tracking, skills mapping, hiring needs, training & upskilling team
● Complete the execution of platform deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
● Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with client’s core business Track team members’ productivity and identify opportunities in processes for increasing efficiency
● Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers and engineering for necessary corrective actions
● Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products
● Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED - LIST OF EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
● 4+ years of overall working experience in enterprise software, digital or implementation with at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, campaign execution experience in social platforms and social account management at a brand or agency
● 2 + Years of Experience in Customer Experience roles like Voice IVR , Call Center Design and operations preferably in Banking and Telecom sectors
● 2+ years of experience in Contact center technologies
● Familiarity and Hands on experience with Technologies like ACD, IVR, CTI , VoIP
● Hands on Experience with KPIs related to SLA , Abandon , AHT, ACD Metrics, ACW Metrics ,Campaign Productivity etc
● Advanced excel skills with efficiency in using v-lookups, pivots, charts, data interpretation and handling high volumes of data sets
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. French, German, Portuguese, Spanish is a plus
● Industry specific knowledge across different verticals or lines of business
● Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
● Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
● Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team
● Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining service procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
● Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and commitment to client delight
● Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
● Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social media technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn)
● Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred Social media ads certifications, like Facebook Blueprint, Google Adwords, etc are a must
● 4-year college/university degree
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.