As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Social Media Analyst - Job Description
Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1200+ employees strong, valued at $1.2 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
Meet our Community Management Team!
Enterprises often struggle with high levels of user generated social conversations surrounding the brand. Community Management comes into the picture by offering a business and non-business hours’ support that monitor’s client’s social channels. Our steadfast team moderates across different social channels and languages. We button down the good content that could be relevant to the brand, while identifying and mitigating every situation that could threaten the brand’s social media presence and reputation. No matter what the threat, we are ready to take it down owing to the finest technology Sprinklr possesses, the rich experience backing us up and a team of highly skilled professionals, naturally inclined towards social media with a thorough understanding of the social tone, language and content of the brand.
What Are Your Responsibilities
The Social Media Analyst duties will include but are not limited to:
- Understand and relate to brands and their social presence
- Monitor and moderate social channels of clients – Identify/Escalate consumer service concerns, brand response worthy content, sensitive/ inappropriate content
- Post social media content on appropriate social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest , Forums, Blogs etc
- Formulate responses for user engagement that adhering to the social tone and language of the brand
What makes you qualified
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing and community management in a fast paced environment
- Experience either within social media agencies or within digital/social media departments in creative and strategic brands,
- High level of fluency in English - both written and verbal
- Well versed about social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Instagram and others)
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media as a business
- Ability to analyze and interpret large volume of content, build valuable inferences and make informed decisions
- Ability to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
- Advance knowledge in computer use: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Google tools such as docs, calendar and apps
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Attention to detail, with ability to create client-facing documents and presentations.
- Ability to innovate and learn on the job to refine processes.
- Understanding of Brand's communication including tone of response and adherence to brand's policy guidelines
What would be an added advantage
- Adequate awareness/knowledge of social media management tools and its usage
- Familiarity on strategies for clients and campaigns
- Certifications in social media/digital
- Prior work experience with popular social media management tools (Sprinklr, TweetDeck, HootSuite, Sprout Social, etc)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.