As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for highly experienced and well-trained Business Intelligence Analyst for Implementation team.
As a member of our Implementations team, you will play a vital role in building BI Framework, grasp the underlying data requirements and develop reports/analysis that help transform Implementation teams and provide valuable insights. The desirable candidate will use leading-edge software & tools to collect, mine, and interpret data.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology field from a reputed university.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Understand and design metrics KPI's driving the business performance.
- Expertise in ETL process, merging data from various heterogeneous Data sources, populating data loads into databases using ETL tools.
- Design new data collection models to better collect information
- Experience in generating reports from OLTP, Data Warehouse, DataMart, OLAP(MDX) and other databases.
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- Generate Daily, weekly reports with trends past and present and maintain data accuracy.
- Develop Reports/Visualizations/Dashboards in Excel, Power BI and other visualization tools.
- Coordinate with IT department to implement new models.
- Proficient with writing SQL/Python queries, e.g. joining multiple tables, and using aggregate and analytical functions.
- Analyze, identify and upgrade metrics to facilitate delivery of forecasts for future project implementation programs.
- Analyze data, formulate conclusions and provide summary analysis and interpretation to business leadership
- Consult with business to identify new reports needed to support business requirements.
- Simplify, standardize, automate reports at regular intervals, define and influence metrics definitions from a global perspective.
- Design, run and implement reporting to support the business and collaborate with other groups to provide feedback and help in process improvement.
- Experience in maintaining database, Creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, User Defined
Preferred Technical Skills/Tools:
- Proficient in SQL, Python and other scripting languages.
- Experience building or maintaining ETL processes SSIS, Informatica, Power Query.
- Well verged with database management tools SQL server, AmazonRDS.
- Visualize data using Excel, Power BI, Tableau.
- Knowledge on Salesforce CRM, Lightning report builder
- Well-versed with Advanced Excel functions and PowerPoint
- Professional certifications
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.