As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
If you have Sales Commission & Incentive Plan experience
email me at: Janice.Ceresa@Sprinklr.com
put in the subject line: Xactly
The Director, Global Incentives & Variable Compensation will be responsible for the accurate and timely calculation of all variable compensation programs within Sprinklr. Producing timely and relevant data driven business intelligence to Executive Leadership and the Compensation Committee. Working closely with Sales, Success and other customer facing teams as well as Culture & Talent, Finance, Legal and Internal Audit to ensure a robust process for the calculation and payment of all variable compensation globally.
- Responsible for the tracking and calculation of all variable compensation programs, including sales commissions and corporate bonus, in an extremely accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for providing Executive Leadership with business intelligence on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Providing intelligence and guidance to the Compensation Committee on outliers or exceptions and providing recommendations.
- Responsible for providing data to sales/field individuals on quota performance and attainment on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for building, managing and developing a high-performance team based both locally and remotely.
- Implements and streamlines processes and polices to ensure integrity, rigour, and operational effectiveness in the processing of all variable compensation elements.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely submission of all variable compensation elements to payroll on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely calculation of accruals for all variable compensation elements for the accounting team on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with the financial planning & analysis (FPA) teams on forecasting variable compensation expenses on a monthly basis.
- Being a valued business partner to sales, success, finance, culture & talent and legal.
- Point of contact for sales/field leadership on escalations and query resolution.
- Partners with internal audit to ensure appropriate internal controls exist in the variable compensation process and related information technology applications and processes, and that proper documentation exists for those processes.
- Assists internal audit with requests and documentation for ongoing SOX compliance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Outstanding analytical and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate effectively with business partners.
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Expert proficiency in Excel.
- Deep domain expertise and knowledge of Xactly.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.
- Understanding and calculation of foreign currencies.
- Proficient in project management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Master’s Degree in Accounting or MBA is preferred).
- 10+ years of sales compensation with 5+ years of leading sales compensation teams.
- 5+ years of Xactly and SalesForce.
- Experience in software and / or SaaS companies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.