As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Sr. Sales Incentives Specialist will be responsible for supporting the functions associated with the global incentives (commission) accruals and payout calculations. This includes all groups who earn commissions (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
If you have Sales Commission, Incentive Plan & Xactly experience
email me at: Janice.Ceresa@Sprinklr.com
put in the subject line: Xactly
- Support the day-to-day administration of incentive compensation plans for all eligible employees (globally), including, but not limited to: maintaining employee and plan data in Xactly, updating applicable quotas and targets, and updating territory changes.
- Coordinate with the other members of the global incentives team on the calculation of the monthly commission accruals (across all commissionable group), as well as on the monthly commission payout calculations.
- Assist with the distribution and tracking of individual Compensation Plans and reporting on Attainment to quota / target.
- Provide proactive analytics on sales incentives results, including budget vs. actual variances.
- Respond to issues and questions concerning incentive plan payments and policies.
- Work with incentives system consultants on integrations, reporting and system updates, including testing in sandbox instance.
- Support the ongoing review, evaluation, and modeling of new or updated sales incentive programs.
- Coordinate the maintenance of documentation for all commission-related processes.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed and seek continuous process improvements and automation.
- Prior SAAS-based company and commission structures experience preferred.
- Experience with incentives software applications a must. Xactly preferred.
- Knowledge of accruals and compliance with ASC 606 commission accounting
- 5+ years of experience in a sales operations/finance role supporting sales incentive (commission) plan operations.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to think quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with a willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment delivering accurate information while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, v-lookups and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or another field that uses quantitative analysis.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.