As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally including eligibility, approvals, processing stock option and restricted stock unit awards, exercises and settlements, tax withholdings, expirations, cancellations, repurchases, terminations and other plan-related actions
- Partner with other functional leads (including Legal and HR) to develop processes and procedures which ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data including all aspects of record-keeping, withholding, reporting, reconciliation and auditing
- Administering the company’s equity programs; ensuring that all new grants, equity transactions, cancellations, expirations, and exercises (including tax withholding) are accurately processed, settled, and reconciled in a timely manner
- Maintain company’s equity cap table, reconcile new hire grants and terminations to payroll records, and maintain and reconcile employee databases
- Stay abreast of stock administration to ensure the company is following applicable legal and tax regulations where we operate (Americas, EMEA, and APJ)
- Maintaining all equity plan records and files including grant agreements, exercises, and stock certificates; performing regular audits of equity plan records; creating, uploading, and auditing monthly reports
- Assist in the preparation of SEC filings and stock related sections of 10-Q’s, 10-K’s and proxy statements if and when Sprinklr becomes a publicly traded company
- Support the accounting for monthly stock based compensation and quarterly and annual footnotes when necessary
- Working cross-functionally to generate stock reports as requested; assisting with stock-related disclosures and with internal, external audits and investigations related to stock matters.
- Conducting various stock analysis, modelling and testing
- Assist in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis, and implementation of programs.
- Working with Internal Control and auditors for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensuring that effective internal controls and procedures are in place
- Help us improve and add efficiency to our current programs & processes
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification is strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in equity administration for late stage private companies and public companies
- Strong working understanding of domestic and international equity programs
- Ability to work with the highest levels of the organization
- Knowledge of SEC regulations related to stock trading
- Self-motivated , reliable, flexible, deadline-oriented, high employee service orientation, have a keen attention to detail, and are able to complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion, independently with minimal supervision.
- An effective communicator using any medium with a variety of levels of internal employees, business partners, external vendors, etc.
- A compliance and process-oriented individual who is also flexible and can excel in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.