As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Join us for our summer 2021 internship program for an experience you’ll never forget! Sprinklr’s internship program (SIP) is a virtual internship focused on giving you opportunities to learn new skills by tackling real challenges we’re facing. Beyond those professional skills, you’ll have the chance to work with Sprinklr’s product and become CXM certified. We’ll be hosting opportunities for you to connect with leaders, learn professional and personal skills outside of your day-to-day work, and establish relationships with the rest of our amazing intern class!
Candidate must be near Washington D.C. This role will be 9 months in length with co-op credit. This program is for rising seniors and new grads and is a paid internship. Sprinklr, the world's leading modern front-office platform for the enterprise, is in need of an Information Security GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) Intern to support our Cybersecurity & Compliance program’s support tasks as we elevate our process and product maturity. We are beginning a phase in a federal compliance initiative and our intern will be needed to support the teams efforts to create, track and assess readiness for our audit in the fall.
What You’ll Do:
- GRC Evidence Repository: Support the GRC Lead by setting up the GRC Evidence folder structure on Google Drive and OneDrive. That setup will include updating the master evidence request list (ERL), populating the folders with the evidence items, and requesting the evidence item by JIRA ticket when needed (ensuring its receipt by deadline).
- GRC Schedule Updates: On behalf of the GRC Director leads create Epics, Stories and Tasks in JIRA, provide updates on start/end dates, % complete, etc. to ensure an accurate and timely reporting of the CISO’s full portfolio.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding of project management principles to include task creation, scheduling and % complete.
- Understanding of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and the role it plays in corporate security and product offerings.
- How Sprinklr works and what our product can do
- A dive into the SaaS industry
- Experience presenting to senior executives
Perks for interns: At Sprinklr we believe that happiness is a journey, not a destination. Part of that journey is caring for the wellbeing of our Sprinklr family. Summer interns have access to perks and programs that will support your wellbeing journey:
- Headspace: Award winning meditation app
- Sprinklr employee assistance program (EAP): confidential access to licensed professional counselors to help you lead a happier and more productive life
- Sprinklr Perks Program: discounts on many names in retail and entertainment
- Community Online Academy: Live and on-demand virtual sessions focused on learning and health & wellness
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.