As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Job Description: Associate, Machine Learning Services
About the team
We belong to the Machine Learning Services team at Sprinklr, and provide key services of skill and scalability to various Sprinklr business units. We function 24/7 to provide real time support to the most recognisable global brands, and their businesses.
Aligned with Sprinklr’s corporate mission of creating software that helps customers love brands, we currently use multiple SMMS tools to bridge the customer-brand divide. The day is not far when end-to-end client solutions are provided using the industry-leading Sprinklr tool.
We ensure all the social conversations reach their intended actions relevant to the Brand’s objective. Everyone here gets an opportunity to grow based on their skills and the immense ‘speed to wow’ benchmark set by the peers at Sprinklr. Smart cuts take precedence over shortcuts at Professional Services.
What do we do?
Social conversations are considered to be the best advertisement of any brand and still the most influential when it comes to a buyer’s decision making process. As much as the buyer would want to know the reviews/ratings and conversations revolving around a brand, the brand themselves would want to analyse the conversations of their customers to take appropriate actions.
This is exactly where we step in!
The team analyses user generated conversations across web and social channels and takes appropriate actions on them to provide insightful data to the brands through our product. It’s a challenging environment requiring the team to maintain high standards of quality in delivery and client delight. We help build the next generation product by extensively contributing towards machine learning and intelligence.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Ability to identify and segment text/keywords based on relevant categories
- Ability categorise messages according to client specifications
- Constant learning and collaborating with the team on developing the work process
- Understand technology for machine learning and insights
What are the must - have skills?
- Ability to work in a highly challenging environment by maintaining high standards of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with high fluency in English
- Flexibility with regard to working across shifts and days
- Annotate content with respect to semantic categories and sentiment, according to guidelines that require understanding of grammar and phrase structure
- Data tagging and preparation on English Message categorisation.
- Evaluate signal-to-noise ratios and provide recommendations to hone and refine content
- Build queries and filters to retrieve concise and topically relevant content from social media. Evaluate topic modelling output and provide input for refinement
- Be able to understand the lifecycle of developing and improving text analytics with supervised machine learning
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be a lifelong learner, eager to contribute to a collegial group and enhance the knowledge of those around you. Be an effective communicator; be able to read, understand and explain to others technical and academic publications about applicable work; conversely, be able to understand client needs and
- Map them to concrete solutions
What are the good - to - have skills?
- Adequate awareness/knowledge of social media management tools and its usage
- Proven work experience in the related field would be an added advantage
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.