As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform. We help organizations listen to customers, learn from them, and show them love across digital channels. We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies and we work in a fast-paced, high energy and fun environment.
Sprinklr connects to over 34 platforms and it is a big challenge to keep our platform current with the latest APIs, ensure our accounts are in good standing, and take advantage of new capabilities to bring additional value to our brand customers. We need someone that knows how to organize and bring order
- Analyze channel adoption metrics to show how Sprinklr is providing value to our partners
- Stay in the know of key trends within the marketing and tech space that could impact our partners or clients
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (product, sales, success, marketing) to increase the value realization of our channel functionalities via the Sprinklr platform
- Maintain Sprinklr’s compliance with our channel partners through app reviews and audits
- Track social channel API additions and deprecation requirements process and handoff to appropriate Product counterparts.
- Work with Engineering to ensure that compliance with required channel changes like changing API endpoints is complete and verified
- Respond to incoming requests and coordinate efforts to accommodate deprecating APIs or new API opportunities
- Develop documentation to empower the field to talk about our channel partners
- Support the Channel Partnerships Team as needed by helping to coordinate team efforts
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously; knowledge of high-level digital trends (i. e. social, mobile, video)
- Knowledge of (and passion for) social media and messaging platforms
- Detail-oriented and adaptable to the changing landscape of Modern Channels
- Proactive, organized, self-directed, results oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with partners and engineers
- Willingness and excitement to work in a collaborative team environment
- Solution oriented approach to complex challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs is required
- Experience with product development tracking software such as JIRA
- Experience with APIs is a plus
- Experience with App Submission with Channels like Facebook is a plus
- Strong writing skills a plus
- Expected travel: 5-10% (when it’s safe to travel again)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.