As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Lead (inspire, coach, and inspect) a customer success team which acts first and last point of customer contact for agreed accounts (usually high-value multinational brands that are strategically important for Sprinklr) to ensure that those accounts achieve their business objectives using Sprinklr software and services
- Improve the customer success team constantly through onboarding, development, and retention of A+ talent.
- Lead by example in delivering exceptional quality and results, and be fully involved in execution of the process and playbook to retain and grow customers
- Demonstrate the value of Sprinklr and retain and grow customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer decision makers and champions.
- Deliver revenue from allocated accounts targeted on number of accounts average revenue/account/quarter
- Ensure revenue is profitable by managing costs
- Spot opportunities and business needs to grow each account
- Ensure responsibility for accounts is clear at all times
- Establish processes and channels for interfacing with other Sprinklr teams to maximize customer satisfaction and Sprinklr growth within the client
- Use internal Sprinklr processes appropriately.
- Manage customer expectations for delivery of services through the leadership and coaching of team members and cross-functional department leads
- Develop and Maintain strategic proficiency on Sprinklr platform and assist team in the delivery of key internal and external briefings.
- Manage relationships with important strategic partners on joint clients
- Customer Success experience with Fortune 500 brands, working strategically with large enterprise customers, media agency, management consultancy or strategic software providers
- 2-5 years experience leading world class customer success teams
- Track record of achieving/exceeding retention and revenue growth targets
- Social Strategy experience, with proven knowledge of paid media, content and platform expertise
- Solid understanding of general business strategy, industry products and services
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial and deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Manage a team to deliver outstanding client service through execution of strategy
- Experienced in proactively identifying business development opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Proactive, highly motivated and capable of thriving in a fast paced environment
- Be ambitious and driven
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.