As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sales Enablement Manager - Product
Reports To: Director, Sales Enablement Delivery
This Sales Enablement Manager role is focused on increasing the Sprinklr Sales organization’s overall audible readiness around the Sprinklr product. This position is expected to help our sales team internalize the knowledge and skills required to be audible-ready on every aspect of the Sprinklr Value Messaging Playbook. Our goal is to constantly accelerate time-to-productivity for Sprinklr Sales new hires. Further, this position will strengthen the sales organization’s ability to generate pipeline, educate clients on digital strategy, and position the Sprinklr solution to fit our customers’ required capabilities.
Additionally, this role participates in the enablement of the Sprinklr Solutions Consulting (SC) organization. You will also be responsible for delivering programs for our Solution Consultant new hires, and enable them throughout their Sprinklr tenure.
This role requires the individual to use operational excellence at all times when collaborating with the broader Sales Enablement team. You will set an example for the greater sales organization, especially new hires, on how to speak about Sprinklr’s value. The ideal candidate will have a strong love for the product, and be able to connect features and function capability to building additional pipeline, winning new deals, and differentiating from our competitors.
Candidates for this role must possess a growth mindset and love to help others succeed. A support role (and team) of the highest order, we are constantly thinking of creative ways to serve our new and tenured Sales teams.
New Hire Onboarding Responsibilities:
This role is based in the Sales (and SC) Onboarding Process, which represents the foundation for Sales’ success at Sprinklr. Responsibilities associated with this role include:
- Deliver compelling instructor-led Sprinklr product sessions that ensure consistency and clarity in Sprinklr value and differentiators. Candidate should be able to deliver both virtual and on-site* synchronous trainings. *when travel resumes.
- Design and support the curriculum of the Sales enablement program around product messaging, including developing programs beyond Instructor-led Training, such as asynchronous eLearning and other blended learning approaches, which will enable the Sales Organization to reach their productivity metrics.
- Leverage, optimize, and expand Sprinklr’s existing certification process for SC onboarding, ensuring that SCs are equipped with the process and technical skills and potentially expand to other roles.
- Assist in the management of various Sales Enablement programs across the sales functions. This may include instructor-led trainings, webinars, eLearning assignments, conferences, etc.
Tenured Salesforce Responsibilities:
For our tenured salesforce, there are major opportunities for growth both at the team level and at the individual level.
- Identify product opportunities where tenured AEs and SCs are having the most challenges. Design and develop scalable development programs, while also facilitating some of these sessions, during office Mondays and team events.
- Deliver spot programs as necessary to support tenured AEs with new product messaging, and how it can be delivered in an impactful way to their customers
- Provide in-field coaching to SCs, augmenting leadership support as needed.
- Advanced Proficiency in: Google Slides, Docs, Sheets.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint
- Advanced writing and grammar skills (English)
- Adult Learning Theory: understand how adults learn and best retain information
- Enterprise Sales Processes: write and strategize from an enterprise sales point of view
Experience: 3+ years Solution Consulting background. Former sales background a plus!
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.