As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do:
You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls and social messages (no copying and pasting)
You will be able to quickly research a company, identify opportunities, and strategize an approach to create interest
You will profile potential prospects based on predetermined criteria
You will secure meetings for your Outside Sales Reps.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Have a verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- Have a passion for technology and disruptive technology
- Have a deep understanding of the role social media plays in business
- Have 1-2 years in an SDR/BDR role (required)
- You have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Fluent French & English speaker (business level proficiency)
Why You'll Love Sprinklr:
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint.
- We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry.
- We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we’re not just saying that—Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world’s largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Our careers site is only for individuals seeking a position with Sprinklr and its holdings companies. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Sprinklr does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Sprinklr employees, or any other company location. Sprinklr is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Any offer (s) of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background and criminal records check, which will be conducted in accordance with local legal regulations.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.