As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to support our business across all business function with an emphasis on go-to-market roles such as sales, presales and services. In this role, you’ll own the hiring strategy and full-cycle execution for your teams, and work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit talent. You will also have a direct hand in building pre-IPO unicorn in hyper-growth mode. You will support our business in Japan and other countries across APJ.
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer recommendations, negotiation and acceptance.
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs.
- Partner strategically with hiring teams to set expectations and develop consistent interview processes that lead to quality hires.
- Collaborate across the talent acquisition team to support process improvements and share knowledge.
- Continue to build innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement.
- Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and results.
- Become the subject matter expert on the business/client you support.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting preferred.
- Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels.
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with track record of building positive relationships.
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability to prioritize shifting demands in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, HR, Compensation, Finance).
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented.
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields’ needs and goal.
- Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience.
- Business-level fluency in both English and Japanese language is required.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.