As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Who are we
Sprinklr is 1500+ employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand, matters. A lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively. This helps them deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last eight years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leader position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office and provide a complete customer experience platform.
To achieve this, we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together.
Product Success Engineering - Lead, Implementation Services
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a highly experienced and well-trained management professional who will ensure that every client derives the most value possible from their Sprinklr platform implementation. This role will oversee process improvement events, participating in cross-functional project teams, defining and monitoring performance metrics, fostering culture, and mentoring frontline operational excellence leaders.
Regional Process Engineer would be part of the team driving the Operational Excellence culture/thinking throughout Sprinklr. As an ambassador of LEAN and other Operational Excellence methodologies, you will lead & execute strategic and tactical initiatives delivering efficiency & true value to clients.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Implement processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the balance score card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
- Build relationships with other divisions in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
- Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention
- Manage the Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous implementation of client projects consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
- Ability to drive performance in line with strategy and strong leadership with cultural fluency
- Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels - Visioning
- Expertise in continuous improvement
- Knowledge of process transformation, and risk management.
- Complete the execution of platform deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree / 6+ years with a Master’s degree / 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Any Industry certification will be a plus
- Sig-Sigma Black Belt Trained or Certified with relevant experience in AI and RPA
- LEAN six sigma project experience
- Experience in Business Transformation
- Knowledge of lean concepts and process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Ability to think and drive strategic initiatives across a large span of operations
You know You're Successful
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.