As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Intro: At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building it is core to who we are as a company.
Meet our Business Value Group
- BVG is a dynamic consultative selling, analytics & insights team who works directly with senior executives and digital leaders in driving digital transformation strategy.
- Every member of our global team is passionate about how social media and digital technologies can be leveraged to drive new value and transform customer experience.
- BVG’s primary focus is to lead cross-functional strategic engagements with Sprinklr’s leading global customers focused on identifying and delivering new sources of business value.
- BVG partners closely with the global Sprinklr Field Sales organization in managing customer engagements with customer senior executives.
- BVG also leads the development of repeatable & scalable business case methodologies and valuation best practices for the full Sprinklr organization.
What You’ll Do
- You will work as part of a global team charged with transforming how global brands use social and digital solutions in new ways to drive business value.
- You will work with CEOs, CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world in shaping digital strategy and in driving strategic change initiatives with executive teams.
- You will identify customer needs and deliver value that exceeds expectations. You will build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence their views regarding how social and digital technologies enable business strategy.
- You will manage hands-on engagements across all levels of customer organization, from the C-Suite to the practitioner level and will excel in defining current-state challenges and charting a path towards each organization’s desired future-state.
- You will lead cross-functional teams in engaging with customer marketing, customer care, advertising and line-of-business organizations.
- You will use your experience in project management to lead complex engagements focused on delivering measurable value.
- You will play a key role in ensuring continued innovation of Sprinklr’s enterprise offerings through your insights gained through C-level interactions with our customers.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- You have a track record of sustained success with at least 10 years of overall business experience with leading global firms, focused on digital strategy, consulting, and/or sales & marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
- You are highly consultative in your approach, preferably with global consultancy experience (e.g. McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture) with at least 2-3 years as a consulting project manager focused on digital change initiatives.
- You also have at least an additional 4-6 years of consultative sales, business development and/or marketing experience in B2B technology infrastructure, software and/or SaaS (preferred) with experience working across multiple industry verticals.
- You have deep expertise in strategic digital transformation within the Enterprise and bring a strong business executive mindset - the ability to understand a company’s business strategy and build a compelling business case from start to finish.
- You carry significant credibility at the Senior Executive level and are able to communicate confidently and clearly with executives at all levels of customer organizations.
- You have experience working closely with Sales, Solutions Consulting, Professional Services and/or Success Management professionals and are highly effective in building relationships and aligning/managing expectations across multiple stakeholder groups.
- You are passionate about social media and digital technology, are hugely curious and will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide the sales edge needed to help our Field Sales organization drive revenue.
- Most importantly…..you love the Customer Experience revolution! You understand that the entire relationship between global brands and consumers is changing. Your ability to embrace this change and understand how social media is re-defining enterprise digital strategy will be critical to your success.
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.