As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What you will do:
Discover and realise ongoing success criteria for Sprinklr clients with the following:
- Manage and optimise configuration of onboarded Sprinklr clients, to ensure their continued success with the Sprinklr platform
- Identify platform gaps, and optimisation opportunities; designing and configuring the appropriate solution, so that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Maintain platform relevancy according to changes business needs
- Ensure that all client users are trained, educated, and up to date on platform use, best practices, and functionality
- Provide oversight on any additional enablement of the software deployment to be in line with current architecture and future client needs or business requirements
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the Sprinklr platform
- Assist the Sales and Success Teams in providing insight to client health, and working to win new business and/or grow existing accounts
- Support our Services Directors to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2-4 years of experience in Enterprise Software deployment management and/or implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Fluent French, Italian and English
We have some amazing perks, but at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at Sprinklr.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.