As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Solution Architecture team is part of the Pre-Sales Solution Consulting organisation and works across Sprinklr and with customers to define and build out requirements for complex solutions, often spanning multiple technologies. We engage directly with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world. These enterprises look to Sprinklr and our platform to transform their business. For these enterprises to be successful, they rely on technologists who can advise them throughout the transformation.
The Solution Architecture team works closely with Sales, Solution Consulting and Field teams to maximise opportunities by understanding customer needs, envisioning a future state, and helping customers get there.
- Work directly with prospects and customers to educate them on the full functionality of the Sprinklr platform and integrations.
- Engage with the Sales Teams in your assigned region(s) to deliver our value propositions, product demonstrations and RFPs.
- Engage in integration and API discussions centered around extending core offering into enterprise wide solution.
- Act as key contact in creation, presentation, demonstration and maintenance of scalable content specific to sales efforts.
- Help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to further build a best in class platform solution (APIs, Integrations, etc.) that the Solution Architecture team can inspire and sell into clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and your team’s technical acumen.
- Proactively engage in the strategic development of the SA organization by initiating and leading projects to further team development, organizational structure, product offering, technical training, etc.
- In normal times, frequent travel and participation in company events and customer-facing meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of presales experience, ideally with a focus on extensibility.
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role in enterprise software company, ideally with direct experience positioning crm, service, commerce or marketing automation tools.
- Familiarity with SaaS and cloud architecture patterns.
- Deep understanding of both the technical aspects of platform integration as well as the business acumen to tell a story about why it matters.
- Proven track record of leadership capabilities across teams and projects.
- Ability to present and effectively communicate to customers and team members.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in social media technology preferred but not required.
- You love working in a dynamic environment where ambiguity is common...and can effectively speak to both technical and non-technical parties.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.