As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Value Consultant - Remote PST/CST Timezone Required
Who You Are
- At least five years experience in business analysis and or/consulting role focused in digital media, advertising, technology, e-commerce of internet-based services
- Experience building financial and/or economic models
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with attention to detail
- Experience presenting data and findings to clients and/or executive audiences
- A self-starter with demonstrated flexibility and creativity when facing challenging problems or projects; ability to adjust to changing priorities of a quarterly cycle
- Highly analytical and well-organized, in both thought process and mindset
- A storyteller, passionate about helping customer identify and activate strategic business objectives
- Collaborative and open; hungry for feedback and mentoring
- Passionate, innovative, and avidly curious about deriving insights from data
- Comfortable with juggling multiple projects at one time and prioritizing as needed
- Right / left brain balanced
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, and/or field focused on quantitative analysis (e.g. mathematics, engineering, sciences) preferred, but not required
What We Need
The Business Value Consulting team plays an essential role at Sprinklr, as the quantitative experts of the Solutions Consulting branch. Business Value Consultants split their time between:
1) Managing/updating proprietary business value tool
2) Providing consultative/strategic support and business value training for sales
3) Engaging with account teams on specific opportunities to deliver Business Value Assessments
4) Owning all financial modeling / value quantification for the business via maintaining close relationships with Product, Success, Product Marketing & greater Solutions Consulting team
In other words, the team’s mandate is to enable the field to quantify the business value Sprinklr can provide for prospects by understanding the current state of operations and articulating the quantitative & qualitative benefits of moving to Sprinklr’s product suite.
Value Consultants occasionally partner with Business Value Group Director counterparts on strategic accounts and initiatives, including but not limited to, bespoke financial modeling, change management strategies, customer journey mapping, and in-person and virtual executive presentations. Value Consultants are expected to contribute and run with ideas for novel, meaningful organizational initiatives and collaborate on thought leadership and market analysis.
- Master of Sprinklr product suite with ability to constantly iterate and improve our value model, including ideating new formulas as new features are rolled out
- Act as a key member of the account team with Sales, Success & BVG for our enterprise and mid-market customers
- Manage & update proprietary business value tool to enable sales to build business cases with value quantification
- Train sales & success on proprietary value
- Create compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value proposition provided against a customer’s required capabilities
- Attend client meetings and conduct in-depth discovery on prospect’s current and future states primary business use cases, and positive business outcomes
- Conduct custom Business Value Assessments that leverage data from customer & prospect interviews, Sprinklr platform data, industry and academic research, and Sprinklr client efficiencies
- Present results of Business Value Assessments clearly to a broad range of audiences and answer questions about research confidently
- Lead strategic internal projects related to Sprinklr’s value framework and measurement
- Keep up with aggressive training schedule & maintain up-to-date Sprinklr product certifications
- Subject Matter Expert of one of Sprinklr’s core 5 product; cross-team collaboration with Product, Success, Product Marketing & greater Solutions Consulting team
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more socialÑtogether.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying thatÑForrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.