As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Location: New York, NY Job Type: Full-Time, Salaried with Full Benefits & Stock Options Reports to: Global Revenue Manager
If you want the chance to be part of a dynamic finance function that’s helping to shape the future of our business, then come and get some of the most valuable experience of your career at Sprinklr. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our global finance organization and help lead our global revenue team. In addition to being responsible for the global revenue accounting operations of the company, this role will be a valued partner to our business teams.
Sprinklr’s Senior Revenue Accounting Manager will have incredibly strong accounting expertise, awesome analytical skills, be hard working, opinionated, a great communicator and leader, yet humble enough to roll up their sleeves and get into the details. They will have the overarching goal of helping build the world’s best finance team and accelerating business information velocity to match our business decision making velocity.
- Be the company’s technical expert for US GAAP revenue recognition.
- Research, assess and document accounting implications on the Company’s revenue transactions and material judgments in an environment of complex and rapidly evolving industry.
- Interpret contractual language and identify proper application of accounting policies.
- Perform reviews of revenue transactions for accounting compliance with applicable US GAAP.
- Oversee the team with responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of all monthly billing and revenue entries including the preparation of all balance sheet and income statement reconciliations.
- Manage the design and operations of internal controls and policies and procedures related to revenue recognition and monthly close and reporting processes.
- Manage and streamline the revenue accounting process to improve clarity, efficiency and scale for growth.
- Analyze and report key revenue metrics and results.
- Use analytical skills and findings to make recommendations on process improvements.
- Take responsibility for all revenue related disclosures in the financial statements.
- Create and maintain superb working relationships and collaboration across the Finance, Legal, Sales and Success teams.
- Drive the professional development and coaching of the team and cross pollination of skills and intelligence throughout the function and the broader business.
- Play a lead role in managing relationship with the auditors and provide support for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be, or recently have been, the revenue manager or the assistant revenue manager for a company in the software space.
- Must have a CPA and a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a hyper growth environment.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a corporate finance environment including 3-5 years of experience in revenue including multiple element arrangements and SaaS accounting.
- Must have a deep understanding of ASC 605 and ASC 606 and preferably have worked in a company that has been through the adoption of the new standard
- Familiarity with NetSuite accounting system and SalesForce a plus.
- Must be a great communicator across functional teams and be a proven leader that can nurture and inspire the next great revenue managers.
- Above all else, a willingness to undertake any and all projects in order to support your teammates and improve the overall effectiveness of the function.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.